Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Just Like Ice Cream (Focus on the Family Book)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Just Like Ice Cream (Focus on the Family Book). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Just Like Ice Cream (Focus on the Family Book) Review
I am a 21 year old female. When I was 15 years old a friend of mine gave me this book to read and it was life altering. At the time I was dating a guy who I thought floated on air, he was the best. He was trying to convince me to having sex saying it was soo good, that it didn't hurt, and that I would love it and oh yeah, that I wouldn't get pregnant. Well he almost had me convinced. Then I read this book that led me to believe that I can wait to have sex later and that I am worth more than a "good time". It made me devote myself to abstinence until marriage. I passed it on to friends who also loved it and was motivated towards purity. All five of us who read it remained pure until our wedding day or are still pure. I hope that one day this book will still be around for me to give to my daughter.Just Like Ice Cream (Focus on the Family Book) Overview
Want to learn more information about Just Like Ice Cream (Focus on the Family Book)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment