Save 15% Off: Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy Review & Ratings

Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy Review

A year ago, I found out I was pregnant. I was scared stiff. I was only 15 and I didn't have any time or patience to be a mother. I didn't believe in abortion, my parents didn't want me to give it up, and I didn't want to keep it. I was very confused and I felt like I was alone. Then I read this book. It really made a difference in my life! I read what other girls did about their pregnancies and how they felt about their choices. Thanks to this amazing book, I decided to give birth to a beautiful baby girl, and now I know that my daughter Carisse is living with a very nice couple. She's the baby they always wanted, and none of this would've happened if I had never read "Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant-Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancies". Thanks to a great book!

Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy Overview



Want to learn more information about Dear Diary, I'm Pregnant: Teenagers Talk About Their Pregnancy?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment