Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire) Review & Ratings

Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire) Review

First of all, I've read the previous two books in Tessa Radley's "Saxon Brides"-series and liked them both, so I was really looking forward to this book. But this must be one - if not THE - worst romance I've read this year (and I read plenty). Insecure, goody-two-shoes heroine who's supposed to be so "good" but acts anything but "good", lying and whining and feeling guilty throughout the entire book. Wish I could rate zero stars...

Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire) Overview

His late brother's fiancée was pregnant with a Saxon heir. Yet Amy Wright thought she could just leave town?Not even the black sheep of the mighty Saxons would allow that. So Heath Saxon propositioned Amy: avoid illegitimacy for her baby by marrying him. Convincing her wasn't easy-until he showed her what a night as his wife would be like.But Amy has a very big secret about the Saxon baby. About just who the father really is.…

Want to learn more information about Pregnancy Proposal (Silhouette Desire)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment