Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Pregnant On The Upper East Side (Silhouette Desire)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pregnant On The Upper East Side (Silhouette Desire). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Pregnant On The Upper East Side (Silhouette Desire) Review
When I first bought this book I was looking forward to reading it due to the 5 star reading. I dont normally read books with an unknown factor but kept reading it anyways. But at the end I was waiting to see if she ended up pregnant or not but it never said! The name of the book is Pregnant on the Upper East Side? but it never tells you if she is pregnant. Out of the 300 books that I have purchased for my Kindle, this will be the first book I will have deleted. Dont waste your money buying this book.Pregnant On The Upper East Side (Silhouette Desire) Overview
721 Park Avenue Apartment: 9B TENANT:Amanda Crawford, party planner but no party girlSCANDAL: Single, in debt and late! Millionaire legal eagle Alex Harper had been in hot pursuit of Amanda for months-but she shot him down at every turn. Till he hit her where she lived, hiring her to plan a bigwig bash. But working with Alex was like playing with fire, and Amanda allowed herself one night to let loose. But with a heartbreaker like Alex, once wasn't enough. Her body craved him again-even as she wondered if that one night of passion would come back to haunt her in nine months .Want to learn more information about Pregnant On The Upper East Side (Silhouette Desire)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment