Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy My Darling, My Hamburger? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on My Darling, My Hamburger. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
My Darling, My Hamburger Review
I read this book when I was 12 and I read it at least once a year since then... Each time I read it I remember what it was like to be an akward teen going through the angst of my senior year. I've had friends like Liz and Sean and I was a Maggie once myself...My Darling, My Hamburger Overview
Four friends, Two couples, One year that will change their lives.
Liz and Sean, both beautiful and popular, are madly in love and completely misunderstood by their parents. Their best friends, Maggie and Dennis, are shy and awkward, but willing to take the first tentative steps toward a romance of their own. Yet before either couple can enjoy true happiness, life conspires against them, threatening to destroy their friendships completely.
Want to learn more information about My Darling, My Hamburger?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment