Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Berenstain Bears' New Baby? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Berenstain Bears' New Baby. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Berenstain Bears' New Baby Review
Twenty-three years ago, my parents gave me this book to help medeal with the arrival of my baby brother. I read it over and overagain, and it really helped me see that I was the big sister and that new things were waiting for me. I think the other reviewer missed the point about Brother Bear outgrowing his bed and giving it to Sister Bear. The authors were illustrating the exciting changes that were in store for Brother Bear and reinforcing that growing up and changing is a good thing. I will definitly read this to my children when I have them.The Berenstain Bears' New Baby Overview
Illus. in full color. "This brightly illustrated story tells of a youngster's happy acceptance of a new addition to the family and how Mama and Papa Bear assist him with the adjustment."--Booklist.Want to learn more information about The Berenstain Bears' New Baby?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment