Save 15% Off: The Pastor's Wife Review & Ratings

The Pastor's Wife
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Pastor's Wife? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Pastor's Wife. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Pastor's Wife Review

I am going to leave this book mainly in the bathroom as something to do ...kind of like a tabloid. Something to read to pass the time when I am waiting on my next book delivery, donation or once again mistakenly left a "good book" at work.
I came by this book under a false Christian fiction pretense. Personally I am offended because I think it gives The Church a bad name.

You have the Pastor of the a flock of God's sheep being guided by his libido, stupidity and a lot of the basics stuff we all deal with in our own lives. The pastor's ideas on drinking alcohol, fornication and chicken heads fluctuated so often that I just gave up on that whole message.

The only valid scripture references took place in the last few chapters after this horrible depiction of a pastor was literally forced by the author's pen to stop being stupid and give off the essence of a message.
I think it was "Forgiveness"...but it was delivered in the manner that people say "God Bless you" after one sneezes.
If this book was supposed to be taken simply as a fiction novel then the characters were poorly and shallowly written. The only distinguish qualities a person CAN take away from their character portrayal is an image of stupid black people and typical, hypocritical Baptist folks.
I sometimes wish if people want to use the church as a background and expose some things they also include those hearts truly striving, I wish they would include the message, or at least be a better writer!

The Pastor's Wife Overview

The Pastor's Wife Most men barely survive one mother, but Terrance Ellis has three -- his aunts. His grandmother Essie's sisters -- Eva, Dorothy Mae, and Mamie -- lovingly raised him after Essie died in a tragic accident. They made sure that troubled young Terrance got on the right path and made something of his life. And now that he's all grown up and the rising pastor of Houston's Lily Grove church, the endlessly argumentative sisters agree on one thing: Terrance needs to find a wife. And not just any wife -- but the right young woman to stand beside him as First Lady of Lily Grove at the fast-approaching one-hundredth-year Christmas service. Humble and handsome, Terrance is focused on preaching more than dating and has kindly fended off the advances of more than a few perfectly available ladies. So why, of all women, is outrageous, flirtatious Savannah McKinney drawing him in? Seeing Terrance falling under her seductive spell has got his aunts frantically matchmaking since time is running out and gossip is flying. Who will be the pastor's wife? Only heaven knows for sure...and before he finds her, some surprising and dramatic revelations are in store for Terrance, his congregation, and the three aunts who love him most in the world.

Want to learn more information about The Pastor's Wife?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment