Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone Review & Ratings

Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone Review

As the saying goes : Everything is for a reason. I will probably be the first to really express how true that really is and my beliefs. Now for the title of this book, Wish this would have been availabe for me to grab to read at the age 18 years, living life to the fullest. I guess I can say I lived it and sort of got myself into something that was a very difficult situation and went through it all alone. Ended up pregnant, could not turn to anyone because I was so scared , not even my best friend. I chose to keep my baby for the baby was starting to grow inside me, decided that it was going to be mine so I didnt want to give the baby up for adoption. Did not know the aspects of an abortion (afteraffects) the lonliness and that was something I really did not want and financially too. We as parents, teachers , friends and neighbors can only talk to these young girls and boys about safe sex, their body and turning something so wonderful into a positive thing much later when the time was better in their life. I had 2 wonderful parents who supported me through the whole 9 months and for a couple of years, til I met my husband. There was difficult times ahead as a mother, It surely not easy when 2 other adults in the home trying to make your decisions for you and being a young woman myself made it harder for I was my parents child. But through everything the best thing was for me to wake up and do it fast because I was going to be bring a life into this world. Can honestly say I know deep down I made the right choice with the situation . Maybe this book was available, just young and scared everything happened all at once , it feels like the walls closing in on you and no way to escape. After discovering a great husband , 2 more daughters came into the world. It makes the situation easier when you also have someone to share it with and loves you. So 3 daughters means I have to teach them about life, protect them and instill positive things about life but also to beware of your actions. To teens reading this: There is always someone you can talk to : A Teacher, neighbor, doctor, friend, dont forget your parents, granparent. Do not feel isolated with your situation. Just because there may not be a ring on your finger , the better Mr. Right will come along and he will love you and your child. Remember everyone loves you no matter what. Kind of glad this was put out there for all to read, because this has only been told to 1 person and that was my daughters grandma. Of How I felt going through it all alone. Best wishes and good luck.

Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone Overview

In writing this book, it is my wish to provide unmarried pregnant girls with first-hand insight on what they may or may not expect by sharing my personal thoughts, behaviors, and outcomes. I'm hoping they will find comfort and a sense of mutual commonness in reading this book.It is simply a written account of my life's experience, thus far, as a single parent.I initially began writing this book for therapeutic reasons. It was a way for me to visualize my life's circumstances so I can put them into perspective. By writing down bits and pieces of my life, I was able to analyze and evaluate the undetermined path I was on and ensure its congruency with my short- term and long- term goals that I established prior to my son's birth. This book is my gift in return or all that I have gained from reading about other parents' trials and tribulations. It is my hope that other girls and/ or struggling single parents, who find themselves in the same situation, will know there is a light at the end of their tunnel.

Want to learn more information about Pregnant, Afraid, and Alone?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment