We're Pregnant Review & Ratings

We're Pregnant
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy We're Pregnant? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on We're Pregnant. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

We're Pregnant Review

I just finished reading We're Pregnant! and I loved it. This is the first book I read that gave me a true-to-life, honest-to-goodness idea of what I might feel like, look like and go through during my pregnancy. The author's description of her labor and delivery left me feeling like I had just given birth - I feel much more prepared now for my own delivery. The comments from the father-to-be were often funny and I found both myself and my husband laughing outloud in many places. This book is great for anyone who wants to know what the whole pregnancy, delivery and new parent experience is all about. Expecting fathers will enjoy it too.

We're Pregnant Overview

This non-fiction book, told in a story format, providesan in-depth and candid account of one couple's experiences gettingpregnant, being pregnant and giving birth for the first time. Theirexperiences are told from both the expectant mother's and theexpectant father's viewpoint.

Want to learn more information about We're Pregnant?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment