Save 22% Off: The Violet Hour Review & Ratings

The Violet Hour
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Violet Hour? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Violet Hour. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Violet Hour Review

Just as I predicted in a previous review, after receiving Dan Judson's new book, I'm tired and bleary-eyed, having been up half the night reading. I picked it up again first thing after getting my son on the school bus this morning, time fled, and now I'm [very] late for work. I'm half-tempted to call in sick so I can finish it off. I've got the last section to go, so I know what I'll be doing this evening, no doubt before I've even made myself dinner. If you're familiar with Dan's work, this will not disappoint, not by a long shot. If you're familiar with his work and haven't ordered The Violet Hour yet, smack yourself in the head and order it right now. If you're not familiar, this is a great book to start with and, not being "the further adventures of" any of his previous characters, doesn't require any prior knowledge. Dan just keeps getting better.

The Violet Hour Overview



Want to learn more information about The Violet Hour?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment