Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy You Know You Are Pregnant When...? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on You Know You Are Pregnant When.... Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
You Know You Are Pregnant When... Review
This is a fabulous little treasure all about pegnancy! Having been there and done that, I loved reflecting on my pregnancy through this funny, unique, adorable book. I am definitely passing this along to my pregnant girlfriends and know they will love it as much as I do! A MUST have!!You Know You Are Pregnant When... Overview
My daughter was the one who inspired me to write You Know You Are Pregnant When....Women go through so much when they are pregnant, and I thought it would be nice to have a book to poke fun at what we go through. Let's face it-we all need a laugh!
While I was pregnant, instead of crying, I had some laughs and wrote this book to bring a smile to some faces. I hope you enjoy it!
Want to learn more information about You Know You Are Pregnant When...?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment