Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers Review & Ratings

Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers Review

Wow! I found out that I am going to be a grandmother. I asked my daughter if her friends were planning baby showers for her as she had for them. She replied, "Mom, I don't know if I want all that. I want something different."
I found the answer. Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers by my friend, Anna Stewart, provides ceremonies and rituals that connect you and celebrate you. Mother Blessings addresses the transition that new dads and moms face and suggests ways to move into parenthood gracefully.
I first met Anna years ago at my first Mother Blessing for a mutual friend. We shared our birth stories: hers was joyful and ecstatic; mine, frightening and full of fear of loss as we thought my daughter might be stillborn. Anna brought wisdom to me, and she can bring wisdom to you and other generations through the stories in her new book.
I hope you'll support passing this wisdom along...unto seven generations. It is easy to read, full of activities that involve all family members, and offers rituals for welcoming all new children into families.

Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers Overview

This is a wonderful book of ceremonies, celebration and creative expressions for women becoming mothers. If you have wondered what is more real, more honoring and more supportive of mothers-to-be than the traditional pink or blue baby shower, this book is full of suggestions for supporting pregnant,single, adopting, or lesbian/gay parents as they bring a new life into their families.Lots of how-tos and outlines for having the party that really honors the mother in all her wishes, fears, dreams and possibilities.Great resource list, too

Want to learn more information about Mother Blessings: Honoring Women Becoming Mothers?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment