I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity Review & Ratings

I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity Review

This book is definitely on my must buy/must read list. The small portion that I have read so far has been very engaging and very captivating. I am also a sucker for a true story! Can't wait to read the whole book!

I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity Overview

When M.L. Matthews was a teenager, he found himself falsely accused of paternity; a DNA test proved he was not the father of the child in question. Even so, this false accusation had a tremendous impact on his life. In I Am Not the Father, he presents his own tale, as well as the stories of four other men falsely accused of paternity, in hopes of providing a better understanding of the consequences of such claims. Each man dated the women making false claims-cared about them and had sex with them. Still, DNA tests proved that none of the men in this book were the biological fathers of the children birthed by the women who named them as the fathers of their children. In-depth narrative interviews reveal how the couples met, how their relationships developed, why the men doubted the paternity of the children in question, and ultimately how the men reacted to finding out they were not fathers. Matthews then explores the shared qualities of the men's relationships and suggestions on avoiding similar situations.

Want to learn more information about I Am Not the Father: Narratives of Men Falsely Accused of Paternity?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment