Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Expecting You: My Pregnancy Journal? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Expecting You: My Pregnancy Journal. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Expecting You: My Pregnancy Journal Review
No one creates a journal better than author, Linda Kranz, and she does not disappoint with her latest offering: Expecting You, My Pregnancy Journal. Filled with her signature "thought-starters" the writer will quickly record in the pages her thoughts, feelings and physical changes. Among my favorite "thought-starters" are:The first time I felt you move was __/__/__. You seem to be the most active during the morning, afternoon, evening or when I lie down for bed. Hiccups, somersaults and other movements you make.
Everyone has dreams. These are mine.
The way I broke the news to your father. His reaction.
Inventions or products you will have as you grow up that my generation did not have.
A few mothers that I admire.
THIS IS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE: Here I will trace my hand. I can rest my hands on my stomach and feel you move. When you are a newborn, just home from the hospital, I will trace your hand inside of the tracing of my hand.
Photographer-husband, Klaus Kranz, shot the delightful photos that provides the visual appeal to this journal. My sons have grown and I will eventually be a grandma-ma. My gift to my future daughter-in-laws will be to fill out, "Expecting You, A Pregnancy Journal" so they can share in the birth history of their husbands, my sons.
Expecting You: My Pregnancy Journal Overview
This journal will become a treasured place for every mother to record her special feelings, thoughts, and observations during pregnancy. "Thought starters" on every page and beautiful photographs throughout will help her express her love, hopes, and dreams for her baby-to-be. Best of all, her finished journal will be a treasured keepsake she will be thrilled to share with her child.Want to learn more information about Expecting You: My Pregnancy Journal?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment