Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Dying to Look Good : The Disturbing Truth About What's Really in Your Cosmetics, Toiletries and Personal Care Products? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dying to Look Good : The Disturbing Truth About What's Really in Your Cosmetics, Toiletries and Personal Care Products. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Dying to Look Good : The Disturbing Truth About What's Really in Your Cosmetics, Toiletries and Personal Care Products Review
I bought this book because I wanted to learn more about the good, bad and ugly sides of cosmetic ingredients.Here are the reasons why I like this book:
-A list of cosmetic ingredients
-A good product classification ranking
Here are the reasons why I don't like this book:
-Overpriced; it actual value should be no more than $3.95
-Lacked serious substance
-Inaccurate recommendation
I found the Ecco Bella and Logona mascaras that she highly recommended turned out to be just as dangerous as I cross-referenced the ingredients using her book; if the iron oxide in the Ecco Bella & Logona mascara can cause skin and eye irritant, lung irritant if inhaled, I would not recommend if I were her.
There are two much better written books out there that I strongly recommend: the Safe Shopper's Bible by Steinman & Epstein and the Home Safe Home by Debra Lynn Dadd. Don't waste your money purchasing Ms. Farlow's book, it is almost a duplicate version of the Safe Shopper's Bible.
Dying to Look Good : The Disturbing Truth About What's Really in Your Cosmetics, Toiletries and Personal Care Products Overview
Who would expect that making a profit would be moreimportant than people's health and their lives? Yet, this is exactlythe case in the cosmetics industry. Cosmetics and toiletries are ladenwith toxic chemicals, many carcinogenic. Makeup, hair coloringproducts, baby powder, shaving cream, mouthwash and toothpaste arejust a few of the products that contain cancer-causingingredients. Even products that are supposed to be gentle and mild forbabies often contain toxic, irritating chemicals.Dying to Look Good tells you if the cosmetic and personal careproducts you're buying contain dangerous ingredients. It reveals whatmanufacturers don't want you to know about their products and showsyou how to find the truth behind deceptive product packaging. You willlearn how to confidently read labels so you know how safe yourcosmetics and toiletries are.This book classifies over 1200 cosmetic ingredients according tosafety, whether they may cause allergic reactions, whether they havebeen reviewed by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review Panel and if they areapproved or recognized as safe by the FDA. It also lists over 750cosmetic and personal care products that have been evaluated as"safe." In just seconds, you can find out if an ingredient in theproduct you're buying is harmful and you can identify safer productsfor yourself and your family.Want to learn more information about Dying to Look Good : The Disturbing Truth About What's Really in Your Cosmetics, Toiletries and Personal Care Products?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment