Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A to Z Clinician's Pocket Guide? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A to Z Clinician's Pocket Guide. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A to Z Clinician's Pocket Guide Review
I am really suprised. Dr Koren is considered one of the world experts in toxicology during pregnancy and lactation. I expected the book to be excellent. Unfortunately I had to rate it 1 star. I should have rated it zero stars because it is so important for pregnant people to have the best available information. It is my opinion that there is unacceptable misinformation in this book. Even the pharmaceutical company's own web page has more up-to-date information. I wouldn't be so upset if the copyright date was 1960 but the book was published this year. I do not recommend this book for anybody seeking correct information about medication during pregnancy. Accurate information is especially important during pregnancy when inaccurate information can lead to serious complications up to and including the death of both mother and child.S. Withers, PA-C
Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A to Z Clinician's Pocket Guide Overview
An A-Z practical guide on the pharmacology and toxicology of pregnancy and nursing
Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A-to-Z Clinician's Pocket Guide gives you comprehensive, authoritative coverage on the effects of prescription and over-the-counter drugs as well as herbals, chemicals, and radiologicals, on the mother, fetus, and nursing child. Organized A-Z for ease of use, this hands-on resource also includes evidence-based recommendations from the renowned Motherisk Program at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
Want to learn more information about Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A to Z Clinician's Pocket Guide?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment