Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Confessions of a Pregnant Princess? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Confessions of a Pregnant Princess. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Confessions of a Pregnant Princess Review
To be honest, I did not finish this book. Not because it was dragged out or I was too busy. I just realized 50 pages in that I was not hooked.I could not sympathize with the heroine and none of the other characters seemed worth it. I thought this was a romance novel or chick lit (both of which I love) and it might have ended that way. But I was really unprepared for the first few chapters of this book. I thought that the main character, Venus, was going to be a sweet woman romanced by a young, handsome prince. Maybe the prince starts out as a workaholic and she gets tempted by a hunky mechanic. But she and the prince live happily ever after as husband and wife... in a castle. Big assumption on my part.
**Minor Spoilers** The main character, Venus, was married 3 times before her 25th birthday, she is still attracted to her green-haired ex-girlfriend who is marrying a transvestite, she works in a porn shop, and her last job was really, really sketch. Think stripper + masturbation. During that sketch job she met the first hero, Prince Marcello. Who happens to be older than her parents. That was the final straw for me. I cannot really understand romances that involve age differences greater than 25 years.
I am sorry that I could not review the entire book for you. Keep in mind that any spoilers I gave came from the very beginning and there are probably many pleasant surprises awaiting you if you choose to read farther than I did.
Confessions of a Pregnant Princess Overview
Want to learn more information about Confessions of a Pregnant Princess?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment