Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Sex Smart: 501 Reasons to Hold Off on Sex: A Sexuality Resource for Teenagers? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sex Smart: 501 Reasons to Hold Off on Sex: A Sexuality Resource for Teenagers. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Sex Smart: 501 Reasons to Hold Off on Sex: A Sexuality Resource for Teenagers Review
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I am a 17 yr. old girl. Even though I am not a virgin anymore this book made me realize that I am taking some pretty big risks when having sex and therefore I have made my New Year's resolution to abstain until I am older and have a stable life. I made a mistake and I rushed into sex thinking I was missing out or it was gonna be something beautiful when in fact it wasn't. I really appreciated this book. I don't think I could have found anything to have made me change my mind about the way I was doing sleeping around, but this book inspired me to see that there is nothing wrong with abstaining and with having self-respect and waiting on sex. That's how I see it now. At first I was like it's all BS but then as I kept reading more, I saw that the book was right and I realized that the only reason I had sex was because I felt pressured. Now I know that it doesn't matter what they think or what a guy wants. It's about what hurts me and what doesn't. Hey, if all the other ones are doing it, then let them go for it but I will just stick to my education from now on.At first I was afraid of people at my school seeing me read this book so I would hide it. Then I decided I would show it to my friends so that they would think about the way they are living their lives and having sex at such a young age. It is funny, too, because I checked this book out at my school library and my friends thought I had probably gotten it somewhere else. When they saw the school stamp, they were surprised. I really appreciate that the author wrote this book. It has made a difference in my life.
Sex Smart: 501 Reasons to Hold Off on Sex: A Sexuality Resource for Teenagers Overview
Want to learn more information about Sex Smart: 501 Reasons to Hold Off on Sex: A Sexuality Resource for Teenagers?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment