Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death Review
This book truly is for anyone who has suffered a pregnancy loss and is about to go through a subsequent pregnancy or is contemplating one. This book is full of stories of women, including the author, who have suffered through different kinds of pregnancy loss and have then gone on to give birth to healthy babies. After recently suffering a stillbirth, I had so many questions running through my head. Some of them being, What caused my baby to die?, Will I ever give birth to a healthy baby?, How will I ever make it through another pregnancy, Am I the only woman who has ever suffered this much pain?, How can I keep the memory alive of the baby I lost?, these are just a few examples. This book helps to answer so many of these questions. It is a very informative book because there is also so much helpful information on choosing a new doctor or keeping your old one, Questions to ask your doctor, how to decide if you are ready for a subsequent pregnancy or not, and some possible causes of pregnancy loss that sometimes go undetected. A section is also written on what to expect emotionally and physically during the three trimesters of a subsequent pregnancy and what can be done to help make it a little easier. Suffering a pregnancy loss is an extremely devastating, painful and scary time. Carol Cirulli Lanham has given me the inspiration, hope and courage to want to try again. She truly understands and you will feel her compassion and determination as you read this book. I have read it three times already and will always have it on hand. I have read many books on pregnancy loss and none of them compare to this one. Thank you Carol!Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death Overview
For a woman who has experienced a miscarriage, stillbirth, or the death of an infant, conceiving another child can be fraught with mixed emotions. This guide, filled with up-to-date medical information and written by a woman who herself experienced a successful pregnancy after the loss of her first baby, can help women cope with their anxiety. It offers guidance for women asking such questions as: -- Why did it happen -- and how can I make sure it doesn't happen again?-- Will my next pregnancy be considered high-risk?-- How long should I wait before getting pregnant again?-- What can I expect at prenatal exams?-- Will I ever be able to love another baby as much as I love the one I lost?Pregnancy after a loss can be a time of great emotional upheaval -- but also, a time of healing and hope. With this sensible, sensitive guide, women can put their minds at ease -- and learn to look forward to the future as they make peace with the past.
Want to learn more information about Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment