Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond Review
I remember the first time I saw an eleven month old baby who could walk nurse. "disgusting!" I thought. A few years later, I saw a toddler walk up to her mother and say "mommy, can I nurse?" I was appalled.Well, fast forward to the present. I am now nursing a 26 month old toddler who can walk and talk in complete sentences and I am ALSO nursing her four month old sister! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be a LaLecheLeague type. I thought they were so extreme. Hahaha! Life is funny sometimes. Now I wouldn't have it any other way, and I can hardly believe that I was so ignorant and judgemental in the past.
I just wanted to give my background so you could understand that this review is sincere. This book is fantastic. It goes into every possible thing you ever wanted to know about nursing during pregnancy and then nursing (and caring for) two very young children at once. She *really* understands and she has some great advice. I find myself turning to it again and again as a resource. It goes into the real nitty gritty... will nursing while pregnant cause problems for the baby in utero... how do you really entertain an active toddler while you are caring for a newborn, all by yourself? The author doesn't judge anyone for choosing to wean, if appropriate, and she lets you know that this is not as simple as it may sound.
It is a great book. I am planning on buying it as a gift for a dear friend who is now trying to decide whether or not to wean during her pregnancy. I think the book will cover that for her better than I ever could.
Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond Overview
There is no doubt about itwhen breastfeeding and pregnancy overlap, the questions abound! In this, the first full-length book ever on the topic of tandem nursing, Hilary Flower gives comprehensive and in-depth answers to a wide range of questions related to breastfeeding during pregnancy and tandem nursing. Drawn from a great reservoir of mother wisdom, this book pools the stories of over 200 mothers from around the world. Extensive reviews of medical research and discussions with experts in the fields of nutrition, obstetrics, and anthropology have provided the author with a thorough understanding of what we know and what we can surmise on this important topic. Each mother's experience will be a one-of-a-kind adventure, full of surprises and choices.Adventures in Tandem Nursing provides an essential source of support, humor, and information for the journey.Want to learn more information about Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment