Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy I'm Having a Baby: Help Me Lord? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I'm Having a Baby: Help Me Lord. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
I'm Having a Baby: Help Me Lord Review
I discovered this book in 1992, when I was expecting my first baby. At the time, there were very few books I could find that would talk about pregnancy from a personal angle. I enjoyed reading her thoughts and feelings during her pregnancy, and even when things were hard physically, her spirit was upbeat and honest. As a Christian, I wanted to read a book about pregnancy that viewed pregnancy & birth as a gift from God. She gives general pregnancy information that is accurate, and there is space for some journaling of your own pregnancy. Sorry to see that this is out of print, it is a wonderful gift for expecting moms!I'm Having a Baby: Help Me Lord Overview
Want to learn more information about I'm Having a Baby: Help Me Lord?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment