Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers) Review & Ratings

Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers) Review

Wonderful book on fathering. I grew up in the generation that had no fathers -- absent folk who went off to work, occasionally yelled at us, and otherwise were not known, so it's all kind of a mystery me. Being an emotional intelligence coach, I work with men (and women) who want to improve their lives, relationships, parenting and careers by increasing their emotional intelligence, which is what this book is all about. So well he explains these concepts, i.e., he tells you a child's Need #12 is for Empowerment. Okay, great what does that mean? And how do I meet it? Well here's how: "Model firmness and assertiveness, vulnerability and resourcefulness." And how, SPECIFICALLY do I do that? Here's how: (1) Focus on what's right, not what's wrong; (2) Don't overanticipate your child's requests; (3) Offer reassurance that your child's feelings and behaviors are "normal"; (4) Listen, accept, and guide, rather than preach, judge, or criticize; and (5) Encourage self-reliance. I learned a lot from this book and I'm a grandmother. Heinowitz says it's not about being right, it's about being there. How I love it when I hear my son say he's going to hire someone to do the lawn because all he remembers is his own Dad doing the lawn on the weekends, and he wants to do it differently. How much they both missed - my son and his father. How much can be gained from a book like this.

Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers) Overview



Want to learn more information about Fathering Right from the Start: Straight Talk About Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond (Pregnant Fathers)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment