Notes From The Underbelly Review & Ratings

Notes From The Underbelly
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Notes From The Underbelly? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Notes From The Underbelly. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Notes From The Underbelly Review

I wish there was some way to rate this above five stars because this book is definitely worthy of more. This book is about Lara Stone who decides to go along with her husband's request to have a baby and ends up pregnant. The only thing is; she really doesn't like kids since she works with them on a daily basis at a prep school. As the book goes on, she discovers that she really has a "motherly" instinct in her. This book made me laugh many different times which is really hard to do since I don't laugh while reading books. I found that I related to her well. I have an 18 month old daughter, but am really not a kid person; except of course with her, and a lot of the things she said reminded me of things I've said. It's a really fun read and I highly recommend it.

Notes From The Underbelly Overview

As a guidance counselor at an elite, Bel Air high school, Lara Stone is definitely not ready to have any spoiled, bratty kids of her own. At least not now, when she has finally managed to Tae-Bo and low-carb herself down to a perfect size four. But her husband has different ideas, and they include fatherhood. Now. Suddenly, Lara finds herself deep within the underbelly of pregnancy, as a cranky, non-glowing mother-to-be dealing with uncontrollable crying jags, inexplicable weight gain, and scary hemorrhoids. And her mood doesn't improve when she's given the task of getting one of her students-the punk, outcast daughter of a famous movie director-into a highly competitive college. Expecting is nothing like Lara ever expected.

Want to learn more information about Notes From The Underbelly?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment