Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting Review
I wasn't supposed to be able to have children and here I am at 38, pregnant. My husband and I are very happy, but I had no idea what was in store. I don't really care about the medical stuff. I can get that from a ton of books out there. I was looking for something that would tell me what to expect when the child was here. I found it in Midlife Motherhood. Very honest assessment of having a child at midlife, along with suggestions on how to cope. Plus, great stories from other midlife moms. I really liked the chapter on infertility--I could relate to many of the women. This book was very reassuring and very positive. I know I will read it over and over during my pregnancy.Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting Overview
"The future doesn't frighten me, but sometimes I wish there was help, a type of midlife mom roadside assistance-someone who would show up exactly when you need it and tell you how to handle the problem." -Janice Stewart, mother at thirty-nine to JoshuaWhat's a woman to do when she's facing menopause, toddlers, and elder care all at the same time? Women who have "been there and done that" provide some insight in Midlife Motherhood. Offering humor, warmth, and frankness, this is a handholding guide for the uninitiated.What's on their minds:· Common fears and concerns: from Down's syndrome to being too old· Fertility challenges and what to physically expect from pregnancy· How to juggle postpartum demands-parenting, working, caring for aging parents . . . and all at once!· Getting back into shape· Hot flashes and warm bottles: coping with hormonal changes while caring for a new babyWant to learn more information about Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment