Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Pregnancy Test? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Pregnancy Test. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Pregnancy Test Review
This is the Best Book I have read in years, and I read constantly.It is a charming, easy going format that offers a necessary understanding of the pregnancy process.
It is a must-have for every book shelf, right next to the family health and emergency care references. For prospective Moms, it is the perfect Baby Shower gift, and a calming gift for the nervous Mother-in-Law who is a Grandma in waiting.
And it should be required reading for every man, it makes the whats and whys of pregnancy clear and actionable.
Thanks to the authors.
Lois Rose Rose
The Pregnancy Test Overview
More than 150 serious questions from real moms-to-be, including: • Can I ride a rollercoaster in my first trimester? • Is it safe to pump my own gas? • Why is hair growing around my belly button? • Can I get pregnant when I'm already pregnant? • If I'm stung by a bee, can it hurt the baby? • If my baby only weighs one pound, why have I gained 15? Test your own maternity savvy—then turn the page and find out what the experts say!Being pregnant is no joke. So why are your family and friends laughing at so many of your questions about it? As an expectant mom, you need to know whether it's okay to pump your own gas. You need to know whether one little cup of coffee will make your baby come out all jittery. That's why authors Melissa Heckscher and Dr. Emily Sikking have prepared The Pregnancy Test: part multiple-choice quiz and part maternity reference book, offering carefully researched and informative answers to the most important, embarrassing, and slightly neurotic questions every mom-to-be has ever wondered. At long last—the whole truth about what to expect while you're expecting!
Want to learn more information about The Pregnancy Test?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment