Save 39% Off: Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth Review & Ratings

Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth Review

I read about the Bradley Method of Natural childbirth during my early months of pregnancy, was intrigued, and bought this book. I really found it helpful-- I got my husband to read it too. While the book's complete lack of pictures tended to be frustrating at times, especially in the exercise section, I found that having to read the actual description made me pay more attention and helped me remember what to do. After I read and understood the description, I wasn't dependent on the picture to do it right. The breathing description Dr. Bradley gives is the best thing I did during my labor -- before going into labor I found it also helps with headaches :) -- and they did not teach it in my Bradley class. After finishing Husband Coached Childbirth, I ended up wanting a book with pictures, and bought Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way as well. Between these two books I had a very pleasant birth experience with no pain medications. And after reading them, the Bradley classes themselves were overkill.
I did like Husband Coached Childbirth quite a bit and got a lot of information from it, however, I do not think you need to own it. After reading it through once, I never felt compelled to go back and read it again. I would suggest checking this one out from your local library, reading it through, especially the breathing description, and purchasing Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way instead.

Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth Overview

Now completely revised and updated for today's parents-to-be...The book that started a revolution in the birthing experience and helped millions of women and their partners to a safe and natural childbirth.The Bradley Method has changed the way men and women—and the medical establishment—think about childbirth today. Now this new, updated edition of the groundbreaking work by Robert A. Bradley, M.D., has all the information you need to approach a natural childbirth safely, confidently, and wisely. From the reasons to choose the Bradley Method to the steps you will take as your birth day approaches—and after the birth of your baby—this book is designed to help couples share completely in the birthing experience. •Build better, deeper, and more trusting communication skills with your partner in preparation for a drug-free childbirth•Learn the physical, emotional, and mental relaxation techniques essential to a natural childbirth•Discover how you and your doctor can work together toward your natural delivery •Monitor your weight, nutrition, and your overall well-being during pregnancy•Use natural prevention methods for the most common pregnancy problems•Get the most out of the bonding experience you will share with your baby and your partnerWith its time-tested wisdom, medical soundness, and reassuring first-person accounts of natural childbirth, this book is the "gold standard" of childbirth books. The Bradley Method is an essential guide for anyone considering childbirth without unnecessary medications or medical intervention and to share fully in your child's arrival into the world.

Want to learn more information about Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment