Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy 100 Questions You'd Never Ask Your Parents? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on 100 Questions You'd Never Ask Your Parents. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
100 Questions You'd Never Ask Your Parents Review
First, some of the items covered in the book are not really related to sex, but development and social items. Second, the voice in which it's written is, for lack of a better term.. baby-ish. I bought this with S.E.X and found that book to be FAR more useful. My kids actually laughed at this book, however they are mid-teens and we'd already had all the discussions covered by this publication. This is geared toward a younger set I think, so if you are going to give it to your child I'd say 12-13 is the target range, maybe 11 for more mature kids. I would not have bought this had I reviewed it in a store first..100 Questions You'd Never Ask Your Parents Overview
What does an orgasm feel like?Does alcohol really kill brain cells?Is it normal to get an erection for no reason at all?Is smoking safe if I don t inhale?What is the G-spot?100 Questions You d NEVER Ask Your Parents answers these and ninety-five other daunting questions that face teenagers everyday.Addressing the most sensitive of subjects in a real voice and a nonjudgmental manner, 100 Questions communicates the knowledge that every teen wants to know and no teen wants to ask.It imparts factually sound answers in an exciting and fun manner, intending to remove both the mystery and the stigma from such unmentionable topics.Want to learn more information about 100 Questions You'd Never Ask Your Parents?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment