Murder In The Heartland Review & Ratings

Murder In The Heartland
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Murder In The Heartland? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Murder In The Heartland. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Murder In The Heartland Review

I live in the region so I heard this story before it hit the national and worldwide news, and of course rejoiced in baby Victoria's return to her father.
Most of the people in the book sound like a train wreck in progress (and this includes Bobbie Jo Stinnett's family - her father lives 10 miles away and her grandfather gave her away at her wedding?) and the book is full of typos, glaring inaccuracies (Topeka is in Kansas, not Missouri; the tsunami killed 250,000 people, not 150,000; and I could go on) and did an editor EVER look at this before it went to press? In addition, one would think that even rural Skidmore, Missouri exists in the 21st century regardless of what the author might think.
I would have given it a 1-star rating but the story desperately needed to be told, albeit not this way.

Murder In The Heartland Overview



Want to learn more information about Murder In The Heartland?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment