The Baby Trail: A Novel Review & Ratings

The Baby Trail: A Novel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Baby Trail: A Novel? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Baby Trail: A Novel. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Baby Trail: A Novel Review

I was a little unsure about this book after reading the reviews but after reading the book it is obvious to me that some of the reviewers have not dealt with infertility and therefore could not relate to the book.
If you have dealt with infertility or know someone who has this book is great. It was so nice to read a story that I could completely relate to. Emma does seem to have a dramatic response to her inability to get pregnant while all those around her seem to get pregnant at the drop of a hat but if you have been through it you can completely relate to her frustrations. My sister borrowed it from me to read also because I kept telling her how true so many of Emma's feelings were. She wanted to understand more what it was like to stand on the infertility side of things.
The ending is slightly disappointing but all in all the book is really good. I just saw recently that there is a follow-up book coming out in June 2006 where the story continues. I can not wait to get it and read more about Emma's journey to motherhood.
This may be Sinead's first book but I think she did a fantastic job writing about something that effects so many women yet isn't written about much.

The Baby Trail: A Novel Overview



Want to learn more information about The Baby Trail: A Novel?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment