Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby Review
This book is okay if you're in your twenties, fashion conscious, and a nervous, first time mom. However, as someone who's been a parent for almost a decade, is nearly 40, fashion conscious, and expecting again, I have one word for you: Resources!!!! I skimmed the 1st 114 pages that were useless to me; I don't care about Trista Sutter's birthing experience, I know how to handle the issues that seemed monumental the 1st time, but seem frivolous now, like how to handle unwanted advice, input, etc. I also think parts of the book are ridiculous, like ringing bells in your baby's room before decorating it, or, on p.105 it says that pregnancy makes you dumb, and to use it as an excuse. If you can get past the grammatical errors, and fluffy, well merchandised aspects of the book, you will find it has a plethora of outstanding resources. I could spend hours online, but all the work has been done for me. This time around, I'm confident in what I want, and really what I don't want/need. I refuse to let motherhood impinge my style or comfort, and this book has all the go-to websites for gorgeous nursing wear, and I haven't even made it through the dozens of decorating resources. I relish the idea of a new baby again, but I'm also excited to spend more money on myself this time on quality necessities that look beautiful, instead of a mountain of useless, expensive items the baby doesn't need.The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby Overview
Want to learn more information about The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment