Save 27% Off: She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown Review & Ratings

She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown Review

This book was a gift and unfortunately it arrived too late. Its not that my wife had already given birth, it is because my wife single handily tried to increase the revenue projections of Amazon by purchasing every known book about pregnancy that was written in English. I even think she brought a few books written in Spanish thinking she could translate them, but that is another story. So armed with a city library size collection of books she dug into them like a dieter at Dairy Queen, and I being the caring new age man I am, patently listened to each fact, story and antidote (regardless of the number of times they were told). Thus when I was given this book during the fourth month I thought I had a pretty good understanding of what was going on. My assumption proved correct.
This is a well written and funny book that all men should get before the pregnancy starts, because each day into the pregnancy usually brings on something new that this book would have warned and prepared you for. If I had read the book before my wife engaged in the home study Ph.D. program on pregnancy, then I would have been able to better engage in conversations with her on the topics at hand instead of just stilling there in a permanent state of confusion. Buy the book then for no other reason that you can not seam so dumb when your wife starts to talk to you about what is happen on week 15 and 2 days.

She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown Overview

Insider tips and advice for men on the roller-coaster ride called pregnancy and childbirth--the ideal gift for any expectant Father's DayJames Barron, two-time dad, has written a funny, down-to-earth, and practical book that every man needs when his wife is expecting a baby. He offers suggestions on what to do (and how to act!) from those first moments of anticipation to the main event, including:Helping her deal with her physical and emotional changesEarly pregnancy sex (getting used to the new constraints)Keeping up with insurance papers and other formsDealing with your fears that something will go wrongMiddle pregnancy sex (enjoyable surprise!)The top ten things never to say to a pregnant womanQuestions you should ask the obstetricianLate pregnancy sex (challenging, but possible)Starting out--the first six weeks of fatherhoodThis unique book will bring a smile or two to the men--and to the women who love them--while providing precious assistance to make pregnancy the experience of a lifetime.

Want to learn more information about She's Having a Baby - and I'm Having a Breakdown?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment