Save 60% Off: Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell Review & Ratings

Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell Review

There were things I liked about this book and things that made me crazy. The story overall is a good one even though it took me a while to warm up to Rachel. She was stuck on herself and didn't seem to chance for quite a while. Nick, who was her love interest, was okay as a character and it was funny the things Rachel thought or said about him. Hector was probably my favorite character, but even at times he said some weird things. I wasn't sure why he kept calling Rachel a witch. I think it was meant to be funny, but it seemed out of place. There were good things about the story also. Things Rachel said at times were funny. The way things kept happening to interfere with Rachel and Hector ever talking about things kept the story going, but after a while that became frustrating. At the end Jake was so sweet to Sarah. It was heartbreaking when he was trying to give her his toys to cheer her up. I felt so sad for him that he was dragged into the situation with her and Glenn. Then I became mad at Sarah for letting her son feel like he did.
On to the things that made me crazy. The writing style drove me nuts. It would have been more tolerable if the author had taken out the "Can you see" or "Look at..." It was a clear picture without those phrases. One other thing that made it hard to follow was the author using one mark instead of the normal two for dialogue. It made it hard at time to tell when the dialogue ended and the narration began. I started skimming towards the end of the book just to be done with it because of those things. At times the story was predictable. The ending seemed very rushed, especially the last couple pages. I would have liked a few more pages on what happened afterwards and how things were worked out rather than a nice packaged ending. Sometimes the characters didn't seem real to me. I never understood why Nick just didn't ask Rachel earlier on in the story why she thought he was married. And Rachel didn't seem dense, but she was pretty dense when it came to Hector's feeling so the seemed out of place.
If the story line between Rachel, Nick, and Hector wouldn't have been as good as it was I think I'd have probably give the book 2 stars. It was okay, but could have been so much better with a few changes to the writing style.

Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell Overview



Want to learn more information about Thanks for Nothing, Nick Maxwell?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment