Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy How Men Have Babies: The Pregnant Father's Survival Guide? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on How Men Have Babies: The Pregnant Father's Survival Guide. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
How Men Have Babies: The Pregnant Father's Survival Guide Review
As a future daddy, I was looking for some words of advice and tips as to how I can support my wife during her pregnancy. I chose this book for two reasons. One, It was written by one I respect as a better than your average actor. Two, it was new on the market and there were no reviews for it. I was disappointed in the book. It seemed a little tacky and a few punch lines were added for humor. The book sits on my bookshelf ready for the next garage sale. If you are an expecting father, I found the next book that I bought to be the most useful: "The Expectant Father : Facts, Tips, and Advice for Dads-To-Be"How Men Have Babies: The Pregnant Father's Survival Guide Overview
There are books written especially from the male perspective on how to parent, and how to participate in the birth but none on how to be pregnant.Until now.What you hold in your hand is a combination sage advice, expert opinion, and side-splitting truths on the up and downside of pregnancy for men.Alan Thicke, one of America's favorite funny men and father of three, with a little help from father-friends including Ray Romano, Wayne Gretzky and Dave Barry, has written the ultimate how-to guide for dads-to-be.Alan provides the real information and comic relief necessary to assure that your sense of humor doesn't fall victim to your pregnancy, as he expertly guides you through each step of the nine months.From Breasts to Birthing Class, How Men Have Babies is about pregnancy from a man's perspective, intended to get him involved early and fully.Want to learn more information about How Men Have Babies: The Pregnant Father's Survival Guide?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment