Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Shouldn't I Be Happy: Emotional Problems of Pregnant and Postpartum Women? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Shouldn't I Be Happy: Emotional Problems of Pregnant and Postpartum Women. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Shouldn't I Be Happy: Emotional Problems of Pregnant and Postpartum Women Review
Dr. Misri does a great job of explaining depression as it relates to pregnancy and the postpatum period. She includes stories of women that she has counseled over the years. These stories help the reader to better understand the various forms that depression can take. I highly recommend this book to anyone who thinks they or someone they know may be suffering from depression related to a pregnancy, including miscarriages and still births.Shouldn't I Be Happy: Emotional Problems of Pregnant and Postpartum Women Overview
Pregnancy and childbirth are a happy and joyous time for some women, but for others the experience can be one of anxiety, fear and confusion. Because our society cherishes pregnancy and motherhood, many women suffer in silence when their experience is anything less than sublime. How do they explain their unhappiness to spouses, friends, and family, and how can they know if what they are experienceing are the normal mood fluctuations of pregnancy or if they should seek professional help? This book offers specific advice on emotional issues ranging from the normal marital adjustments that come with parenthood to the more serious problems of depression or grief at the loiss of a new born. The book counsels women on coping with the common stresses that accompany the course of pregnancy and early motherhood. It also discusses when therapy may be needed as well as the best type of therapy for different problems. Throughout, the book addresses the questions women most often have about their feelings and their emotional difficulties during this very precious time.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.Want to learn more information about Shouldn't I Be Happy: Emotional Problems of Pregnant and Postpartum Women?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment