Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Lady of Guadalupe? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Lady of Guadalupe. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Lady of Guadalupe Review
Ever seen the sun-shine-y Virgin on the back window of a pickup truck? Now you'll understand.The first time I read this book to my daughter, I had to stop when I got to the page of Juan Diego kneeling with his tilma, as I swallowed back tears. It is a beautiful rendering of a beautiful story, that of the Mother of God appearing to an indigenous man to teach true peace. The Spaniards argued that the human sacrificing Aztecs and other Mexican religions must be destroyed, along with their culture, while the Franciscans who accompanied their journeys argued that the people need not change their language, traditions, etc. Our Lady of Guadalupe showed that culture need not be obliterated to bring the Christian faith to others. She showed her great love for the Mexican people, and the beauty of this love pierces DePaola's work. I love his iconic style of illustration and his children's books, but this is by far my favorite. The children love it.
The Lady of Guadalupe Overview
Recounts the appearance of the Lady of Guadalupe to a poor Indian farmer in Mexico in 1531.Want to learn more information about The Lady of Guadalupe?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment