Nine Months Plus One Day Review & Ratings

Nine Months Plus One Day
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Nine Months Plus One Day? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nine Months Plus One Day. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Nine Months Plus One Day Review

While browsing through Amazon the title of this book
Caught my attention and I searched within for a peak.
Somehow it drew my deeper interests. So I ordered the book out of curiosity.
This story brought me to wonderful warm tears. It reminded me of the wonder of motherhood and the mysteries within. I was amazed that a man could write in such depth to touch gently the within of a woman. It was fantastic! I became attached to the baby telling the story as if it were my own and within my own womb. I felt once again the warmth of motherhood and the feelings which pregnancy brings
upon a mother and her bonding with the child growing inside. I laughed at the humor and was awed at the depth I was drawn to perceive. The author's ability to comprehend is dramatic and his perceptions right on.
The illustrations are child-like perceptions that of themselves also depicted a story. Mr. Vincents' use of art he created is heartfelt.
ABSOLUTELY A BOOK FOR PRO-LIFE!
I recommend this book to all women and especially to
all carrying a blessing. I believe this book could easily
be used as a tutor for teenage children for sharing how and why children are conceived and arrive into this world. In a true and comforting way of sharing the answers all children one day ask of their parents.
This book is for all against abortion as the baby explains his connection with the Creator.
This book is for Christians!
This book is a great addition to all families! Chuckle, laugh and cry with the main character as he explores the inner realms of life.
I admit, I have now read it at least four times through and still find warm tears and joy arrive each time. Wow!
I also have purchased and read Mr. Vincent's book Hray-Mah Jesus is Coming! My curiosity once more...This writing brought me to realize the Simplicity of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and I was a Christian before reading it, and feel now I am still a Christian but with new bright knowledge and perspective in what Jesus taught and shared to all humans. His book drew me to deeply read the Bible in desire of thirst for the truth, and I was amazed how the author enticed me to go read my own bible and read for myself the things Jesus left for each of us to easily discover. This was a great learning. I am looking forward to reading his other books. Clearly, this is Christianity as it was really meant to be: Simple and direct...and based only on Jesus Christ of Nazareth as our Lord Savior. Amen!
HRAY-MAH Jesus Christ is Coming!

Nine Months Plus One Day Overview

Conception to birth!The story as told by the developing baby from God to conception unto facing death and birth. The baby reveals the answers to age old questions: Like:Why do pregnant moms crave certain or odd foods?And the book is fully illustrated making it a very useful instructional tool in aiding parents with growing children starting to ask questions about babies.It will bring joy, tears and laughs to all genders. It explains the magic wall and the development within the womb. Absolutely a PRO-LIFE book!I recommend this book to all women and especially to all carrying a blessing. I believe this book could easily be used as a tutor for teenage children for sharing how and why children are conceived and arrive into this world. In a true and comforting way of sharing the answers all children one day ask of their parents. This is the must have book of the year for every mom and mommy to be!

Want to learn more information about Nine Months Plus One Day?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment