Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Multicultural Counseling with Teenage Fathers: A Practical Guide (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Multicultural Counseling with Teenage Fathers: A Practical Guide (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Multicultural Counseling with Teenage Fathers: A Practical Guide (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy) Review
I am a teen father. I felt alone and like I had no one to turn to until I found this book. This is the only thing available for guys like me who didn't expect to become fathers at such a young age and want help. Mark Kiselica has written a book that is the first thing I have ever read that expresses how I feel and how I might get help. I am grateful that somebody has finally cared about us teen dads!Multicultural Counseling with Teenage Fathers: A Practical Guide (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy) Overview
An unplanned pregnancy in adolescence can be a crisis not only for young unmarried mothers, but also for unmarried fathers of the same age group. This landmark volume is the first in-depth, practical guide to counselling teenage fathers.Taking a multicultural perspective, the volume addresses issues that may have a bearing on a young man's adjustment to fatherhood, such as his relationships with his parents, his child, the mother of his child, her parents and his peers.
Want to learn more information about Multicultural Counseling with Teenage Fathers: A Practical Guide (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment