She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be Review & Ratings

She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be Review

I really enjoyed the humor and sound advise from a Dad. Because I was a Labor and Delivery Nurse and am currently the grandmother (Nonia) of 4 young children, moms often ask me medical and practical questions about pregnancy, L&D and taking care of babies. While I know lots about those subjects, I don't know very much about how fathers think about those things. Thanks to Jonathon Knudsen, I have a book to recommend that will provide excellent perspective along with some good laughs, both needed entities when thinking of babies, families and mom & dad relationships.
I would definitely recommend this book to both new and experienced dads and their significant others. ENJOY!

She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be Overview

Making babies is a lot of fun, but being pregnant is tough.Let's face it: men are pretty clueless about relationships with women. Pregnancy magnifies everything, so if you are usually affectionately puzzled by your wife, you will be utterly flabbergasted when she is pregnant. Dazed and confused, you need a book that lets you laugh at your upside-down life while helping you understand what's happening to your pregnant partner.This book is a funny, insightful, and compassionate guide for you as you experience your wife's pregnancy. It is organized into short tips that are fun to read and easily digestible. Father of four and professional writer Jonathan Knudsen draws on his extensive knowledge of the roller coaster of pregnancy to deliver a thoroughly entertaining book for both men and women.

Want to learn more information about She Loves Cheese More Than She Loves Me: Tips For Fathers-To-Be?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment