Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Pregnant Tycoon: Ready for Baby (Harlequin Large Print (Numbered Paperback))? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Pregnant Tycoon: Ready for Baby (Harlequin Large Print (Numbered Paperback)). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Pregnant Tycoon: Ready for Baby (Harlequin Large Print (Numbered Paperback)) Review
I grabbed this book because I liked the idea of the woman being the successful buisness person. Of course that she gives up her buisness life by the end sort of defeats that. I was kind of dissapointed in Izzy in that she didn't seem tohave any of the backbone that was needed to reach her position in the buisness world. And it seemed really melodramatic to have the wife who had caused Izzy and Will to be her best friend...and die conveniently.There just seemed to be a lack of something in this book, the characters weren't entirely alive. Though I did like alot of the supporting characters, Will's mother and Izzy's assitant for example. I also thought that there was a nice side plot developing with her in the buisness world that got cut abruptly instead of tying into the romantic plot.
The Pregnant Tycoon: Ready for Baby (Harlequin Large Print (Numbered Paperback)) Overview
Want to learn more information about The Pregnant Tycoon: Ready for Baby (Harlequin Large Print (Numbered Paperback))?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment