Save 33% Off: Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers Review & Ratings

Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers Review

I was looking for a daily devotional that I could use during my pregnancy that allowed me to pray for my unborn baby, as well as leading me through all the things I am experiencing as an expectant mother. I bought 6 devotional books, and I found this one to be the best in terms of prayer and devotions. I am currently using this daily as I found the prayers comforting and builds faith during this time of waiting.
Although the presentation of the book is not the best of the ones I bought, what I love about this book is that it has a daily devotion & prayers for each day of your pregnancy, and it guides you to devote through issues that new mothers may experience like anxiety, pregnancy symptoms, changes in perspective, parenting, etc. And also celebrates with you - your expectations for your new baby, praying for your baby, uplifting experiences during your pregnancy, names for baby, etc
For me, this daily devotional really journeys with me during my pregnancy.
Pros:
+ Has great spiritual substance in its content (christian)
+ Has daily devotionals and prayers that are well written for each day of your pregnancy
+ Identifies with what a pregnant mother may be going through, thinking of or feeling - and speaks faith into you
+ I like journalling, and I found the journalling sections gave me some great questions to reflect, pray and thank God about.
Cons:
+ The presentation is not 'pretty' like some other devotionals
+ Larger size than most devotionals
+ If you are looking for devotionals with sweet/feel-good stories, then this is not the right devotional for you.

Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers Overview

Day-by-day guide from planning pregnancy to delivery.Featuring over 260 engaging and interactive prayers formatted with a daily topic, verse, devotional, and journal tip. A book worth experiencing!

Want to learn more information about Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment