I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth Review & Ratings

I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth Review

I thought this was a great book. It went into great detail about what to expect, organized neatly month by month. One of the main differences between this book and many others like it is the abundance of color photos. It also includes special sections on conception, diet and exercise, maternity rights, labor and birth, postpartum issues and a concerns and complication section. I bought many books on this subject including What to expect and The Pregnancy book. I thought both What to Expect and I'm pregnant were the better two. Some of the comments about this book baffled me. As a pro-lifer I didn't find anything in this book offensive. Termination was mentioned but in no way advocated. In my opinion, the author simply presented thorough discussions on most situations that might arise during pregnancy. I found this to be along the lines of the content you would find in any pregnancy book on the subject. I also didn't think the author was slanted towards midwifes either. The author is an OB herself. I don't feel either provider was advocated.

I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth Overview

An invaluable guide on the journey from conception to birth, this user-friendly, chronologically arranged reference recognizes that women want full and accurate information at each stage of their pregnancy.

Want to learn more information about I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment