Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy: A Leading High-Risk Doctor's Prescription for Carrying Your Baby to Term? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy: A Leading High-Risk Doctor's Prescription for Carrying Your Baby to Term. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy: A Leading High-Risk Doctor's Prescription for Carrying Your Baby to Term Review
Losing my baby was terrible. But the doctors said there were noalternatives but to let "nature run its course." Pregnantnow, I live in fear every day. When I started having problems in this pregnancy, my new doctors said the same thing the old doctors did -- there are no treatments.I tried everything suggested to me -- bed rest, vitamins, healthy eating, no bad stuff. I was told I could do no more. I was told there was nothing I or the doctor could do to stop my baby from being lost.
It was absolutely stunning -- and enfuriating -- to read this book and understand that there ARE treatments and preventatives. This book describes things that I can do and things my doctor should be doing. It also describes medical issues and symptoms in wonderfully helpful detail.
The author of this book has a 97.5 rate of births among his patients. Everything I have read says that 15-20% of ALL [pregnancies] end in miscarriage. Why is it this doctor is saving so many babies while other doctors are just letting them die?
I strongly recommend you read this book and learn what you -- and your doctor -- need to know.
How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy: A Leading High-Risk Doctor's Prescription for Carrying Your Baby to Term Overview
If you have:Miscarried
Given birth prematurely
Experienced a still birth
or would like to avoid these tragedies in the first place, you need to read How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy by Dr. Stefan Semchyshyn and Carol Colman. Dr. Semchyshyn is one of the only four hundred doctors in the United States certified in maternal-fetal medicine and has a remarkable 97.5 percent success rate for bringing healthy babies to term in his high-risk-pregnancy practice. In How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy, Dr. Semchyshyn looks at the causes of miscarriage and premature labor, and offers sound, state-of-the-art advice on treatment and prevention. He details how to monitor your pregnancy from conception to birth and outlines a homecare program and emergency procedures designed to prevent a small problem in your pregnancy from becoming a crisis. Dr. Semchyshyn also discusses exercise, nutrition, coping with a difficult pregnancy, and much more. This is an essential book for every woman who wants to have a healthy baby.
Want to learn more information about How to Prevent Miscarriage and Other Crises of Pregnancy: A Leading High-Risk Doctor's Prescription for Carrying Your Baby to Term?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment