Young & Pregnant Review & Ratings

Young and Pregnant
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Young & Pregnant? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Young & Pregnant. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Young & Pregnant Review

I use Young & Pregnant in my school-based classes for pregnant teens, and I don't know how I ever got along without it! The girls love it. It's the first book I've found that they'll actually read, probably because it does not look like a text book. Yet, it's filled with useful information--why they should take care of themselves, what they should eat, etc. The section on birth is wonderful--speaks to them on their level, without talking down to them. The knowledge they gain helps relieve their fears. It even addresses their future, encouraging them to finish their education and not get pregnant again. You will need to have enough copies for every student because they will each want their own, to take home and to make notes in. Young & Pregnant is definitely the best resource I've found.

Young & Pregnant Overview

This booklet is a unique proven learning tool for teens.It guides them in preparing for a healthy birth and promising future.Includes diet, fetal development, labor, birth, future plans, birth control.Reinforces learning through fill-in spaces and illustrations. English and Spanish

Want to learn more information about Young & Pregnant?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment