125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant Review & Ratings

125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy 125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on 125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant Review

I really love this book. I just gave it to three different friends who are having their first baby. The book is fun and I found it helpful to have a book which reminds me that there are lots of things I can do to feel pretty and attractive while my body goes through so many changes. I did not get it for a lot of technical or medical info, but for a cute, funny, darling, up-beat short read with great prose and a great attitude. I have given 10 copies as gifts so far and will definetely continue to do so. Get this book for your friends pregnant for the first time or the 5th - it is a lot of fun and you can learn a bunch of important things from it, too. Many ideas are original and I have not seen them discussed in any of the many different pregnancy and child development books I've read.

125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant Overview

Every mother-to-be will adore this charming, one-of-a-kind book. Like an intimate conversation with a trusted friend, these 125 gems of advice will inform and amuse.Nina Landi created this book as a gift for a dear friend. Now everyone can share this treasure with someone special. From the positive pregnancy test to those first precious moments with the new bundle of joy, it's all here: what to eat and what to avoid; what to wear and what to buy; what to expect every step of the way.

Want to learn more information about 125 Things You Must Know About Being Pregnant?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment