Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Princess Is Pregnant (Crown and Glory) (Silhouette Special Edition)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Princess Is Pregnant (Crown and Glory) (Silhouette Special Edition). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Princess Is Pregnant (Crown and Glory) (Silhouette Special Edition) Review
Princess meets Prince Charming. Princess sleeps with Prince Charming. Princess gets pregnant? Princess refuses request for her hand in marriage?This book only gets four stars because I can not believe the princess (Megan) in this story. She was so immature about the whole thing. She gets knocked up and doesn't want to take on her repsonsibility. Oh she wants the baby (Like she's really going to be raising it considering all the people there to help her care for it). But she doesn't want to bite the bullet and marry the Prince who knocked her up. And why? Because she wants to marry for love. I won't say what I want to here about that.
Either way it was a good book. I read it. I liked it. The chemistry felt real between the two main characters. Thiss being a series of course we aren't allowed to get all our questions answered. Bummer.
The Princess Is Pregnant (Crown and Glory) (Silhouette Special Edition) Overview
One steamy night wrapped in the arms of sexy rebel Jean-Paul Augustave, Earl of Silvershire, left innocent Princess Megan Penelope Penwyck longing for more passion's play--and pregnant! Now, torn between causing a royal scandal and entering into a marriage of convenience, she wished only that the seductive earl would profess his undying love.
Jean-Paul wanted to take responsibility for his sultry affair with the princess. And the longer he gazed into Megan's green eyes, the deeper his feelings became. So when the royal beauty suddenly fell ill, would he finally whisper the only words that could restore her health...Princess, I love you?
--This text refers to the Kindle Edition edition.
Want to learn more information about The Princess Is Pregnant (Crown and Glory) (Silhouette Special Edition)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment