Save 28% Off: Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook Review & Ratings

Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook Review

I have read "Natural Family Planning" and "Taking Charge of your Fertility" and have practiced NFP/FAM (fertility awareness method) for a while now. I bought this mostly so I wouldn't have to print and bind my own charts anymore because this one comes ready to use and is small and thin like a workbook. I am very pleased with the charts- they are the easiest to use of all the ones I've tried.What surprised me was the incredible job the author has done of teaching the method in a very concise and easy to understand manner. I can't emphasize enough how much easier it is to learn how to chart to prevent or to plan a pregnancy with this book than with other books. Most exciting to me was the way the author teaches how to use NFP while breast feeding. The other books make it so complicated and when I did finally think I de-coded what they meant, it didn't work for me because my mucus was too eratic while nursing to use their methods. But, Singer does an excellent job in this book explaining how to use NFP while nursing a baby and she does it in under one page! She makes perfect sense and her method is much, much easier to use and is actually doable.Awesome, awesome book!

Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook Overview

In clear, everyday language, Honoring Our Cycles describes what happens during a menstrual cycle and how a baby is conceived. It explains how to chart the body's fertility signs to know which days are best for becoming pregnant or avoiding becoming pregnant, without the use of hormonal drugs. Includes dietary advice for successful conception and healthy babies and families.

Want to learn more information about Honoring Our Cycles: A Natural Family Planning Workbook?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment