Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother-to-be? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother-to-be. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother-to-be Review
Please, may I review with fewer than one star? In all my life I have never, never, read a book as bland and inherently dull as Rebecca Eckler's Knocked Up. Buying it along with a few books on pregnancy, I thought it would be a breath of fresh air, a break from all the other tomes offering serious advice. Nope.Why on earth did this writer feel she should share these uninspired musings on pregnancy? How on earth can a 30 year-old woman be so clueless about her own body? Is she honest? Maybe, but boy she is so self-centred and self-absorbed, while pondering why her friends are just that. I have no use for this book or for her writing and am incrdibly sorry I spent $14 to purchase it. What a sad little life she leads, valuing all the wrong aspects of her soulless existence while truly feeling she is a hip mother-to-be!
Someone out there should write a funny yet informative first-hand book about first time pregnancy. This is absolutely not it. Are we supposed to sympathise with this selfish and shallow woman? By the end of the book (and I was so glad it came) I could not stand her. This woman does not have a single ounce of writing talent. Read anything else, anything at all.
Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother-to-be Overview
Want to learn more information about Knocked Up: Confessions of a Hip Mother-to-be?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment