Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility Review
The Long Awaited Stork is the book that I wish I'd found three years ago when my twins were born! Like many other infertility veterans, I thought that my struggles were over when I became pregnant and delivered two healthy baby girls. Indeed, things are great but I still find that infertility is part of my life. I loved it when Ms. Glazer referred to the "cameo appearances" that infertility makes. It's a great description for those waves of feeling that come back when I least expect them. This book is a GREAT gift for anyone who is newly pregnant or for a new adoptive parent.The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility Overview
Parenting After InfertilityParents who have wondered about the long term impact of infertility on their self image will find the answers in this insightful book.--Lois Melina, author of Raising Adopted Children and Making Sense of AdoptionFinally, here's a book that's sensitive and responsive to the unique emotional experience of parenting after a long, ardous course of infertility diagnosis and treatment. The Long-Awaited Stork gives you all the information, advice, and support you need to adjust to and cope with the special problems of parenting after infertility.Want to learn more information about The Long-Awaited Stork: A Guide to Parenting After Infertility?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment