Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth Review & Ratings

Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth Review

I order this book right after I bought another holistic pregnancy book "The Natural Pregnancy Book" by Aviva Jill Romm (I strongly recommend this book for anyone who is seriously intersted in natural and holistic pregnancy). Unlike Romm's "natural" approach to the pregnancy, this book seems a little too preachy and less "holistic" and "natural" than I expected. It has too much of the "official outlines" from the traditional medical practices and rather than encouraging and celebrating prengancy, they overemphasize on the threat of miscarriage and do not provide enough information for preventing it. It gives a general overview of holistic treatment and what goes on during pregnancy, so I think this is an okay book for those who just heard of "holistic treatment" but don't know what they really are. I was dissapointed overall and I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone who is looking into a good natural/holistic pregnancy book.

Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth Overview

Holistic pregnancy and childbirth.Your month-by-month guide to the latest therapies, techniques, and natural approaches.For the most rewarding path to a comfortable pregnancy, a shorter labor, and the joyful delivery of a healthy baby, turn to this wise and warm compendium of proven holistic advice.Approved by an advisory board of leaders in obstetrics and holistic medicine, this comprehensive book helps you make the birthing experience the most fulfilling and beautiful of your life. Let the journey begin. Monitor your physical changes and your baby s. Decide where you want to have your baby. Choose a holistic caregiver and prepare a birth plan. Design your optimum diet and personal exercise program. Discover today s holistic techniques for bonding, postpartum recovery, breast-feeding, and much more, including:* Acupuncture and acupressure aromatherapy Ayurvedic medicine * Bach flower remedies breathing techniques botanical medicine * Chiropractic diet and nutrition exercise homeopathy * Hydrotherapy hypnosis intimacy exercises massage * Meditation osteopathy qigong traditional Chinese medicine* Vitamin and mineral therapies yoga

Want to learn more information about Holistic Pregnancy and Childbirth?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment