Save 32% Off: Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now Review & Ratings

Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now Review

I suffer from infertility and endometriosis. The latest edition of "Getting Pregnant" is excellent and a huge improvement from the last edition. It has been completely revised and updated for the millenium with all of the latest information on infertility treatment and fertility procedures. I feel that this would be one of the most helpful books for anyone who is trying to get pregnant (and I own A LOT of fertility books).I also consider this to be a great source of information for couples who are suffering from infertility.
The 2000 edition contains a bunch of new information and is twice the size of the 1992 edition. It includes the more "advanced" fertility info on immune disorders, male infertility, diet & "fertility foods", preventing miscarriage, new fertility surgeries, latest on high-tech fertility procedures, latest on fertility drugs and as well as the more basic information on how to increase your chances of conceiving, etc. (stuff for "beginners").
I finally did conceive last month, but I sadly miscarried 2 weeks ago. I was looking for pregnancy loss books, when I noticed that my "Getting Pregnant" book had been updated. I decided to purchase this book instead of a miscarriage book. I am really glad I did! It has helped me look forward to resuming my infertility treatment so I can try to get pregnant again. I am also looking forward to discussing many of the things that I learned from this book with my Reproductive Endocrinologist at our next consultation.
I really appreciate how encouraging Dr. Laurensen is. He is positive and upbeat, while remaining realistic. I am going through a really difficult time right now and this book has "lifted my spirits" a little bit. The book is also very easy to read, eventhough it covers some very technical stuff. It is very "reader-friendly"!
Much thanks to Dr. Laurensen and Ms. Bouchez for revising and updating their book!

Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now Overview

Whether you are young and fertile, over 40 and having trouble conceiving, or anywhere in between, here is the best resource to help you get pregnant. The only must-have fertility book, Getting Pregnant, completely revised and updated, not only addresses the needs of those who cannot conceive but serves as the ultimate guide for anyone planning to have a baby, now or in the future. Addressing the newest, state-of-the-art medical treatments for infertility, Getting Pregnant gives you all the latest news on: eight brand-new fertility drugs donor eggs and donor sperm a new 15-minute in-office surgery that can double conception odds breakthrough technologies for preventing chronic miscarriage how both sex and lifestyle factors affect fertility, including the "Nine to Five" guide for protecting your reproductive health on the job Getting Pregnant also provides a wealth of practical information about the exercises, foods, and supplements that encourage a faster, healthier conception, as well as brand-new, all-natural techniques that influence the gender of your child. You'll also find a helpful six-month personal pregnancy planner that addresses all of your pre-conception health and medical needs. Don't miss the new chapters that focus on protecting, increasing, and extending fertility, while new frontiers in both the treatment of male fertility and the science of motherhood are explored.

Want to learn more information about Getting Pregnant: What You Need To Know Right Now?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment